Happy Friday! Continuing my journey to get a little more personal on the blog and sharing my Friday favorites, what happened in our week, and a few items I found or bought this week that I love.
(post contains affiliate links, see disclosure)
Our week was a rather normal one – I worked and worked and then worked some more. Its that time of year where I am working more than usual and not getting to be home doing what I love as much which also makes me ache. As soon as life gets back to normal, I will probably barricade myself in my house for a whole week!
- Gold – nope not jewelry, the movie. It has Matthew McConaughey in it so of course I was going to watch it. Good movie and Matthew really knows how to rock that bald head. 😉
- This iPhone charger – I first learned about this charger from Young House Love Has a Podcast and it’s true what Sherry said, it’s a total game changer. It’s long enough to use your phone in bed and the weighted knot prevents it from falling behind the dresser.
- Letter Boards – like this one. I recently bought one because you all know how I love a good quote. 🙂 I cant wait to get it set up in our kitchen and use it more frequently.
- @countyroadliving Instagram – this IG account is one of my favorites and Angie is the sweetest. Her feed is absolutely stunning and is what Instagram dreams are made of.
- These storage crates – I’ve been needing to organize our cleaning closet for awhile now, so I saw these on sale and thought they would be perfect for getting that ball rolling.
Hoping next week I have a few more projects and decor ideas to share!