Happy Friday! Tomorrow is my birthday and I’m actually kind of excited about it. I never thought I would be excited about turning 31 but it was easier than turning 30. When I turned 30 it totally made me re-think my whole life, what I was doing wrong, where I was going…ya know those life changing thoughts. But I spent the last year trying not to beat myself up, learn to love life no matter what stage I’m at, and realize the only person that can make me happy is myself. 🙂
(post contains affiliate links, see disclosure)
- these bunny plates – I’ve been thinking about Easter decor lately and working on the Spring Tour coming up soon has me searching online for cute stuff. How cute are these?
- Shape of You by Ed Sheridan and sunsets – give me all the sunsets this time of year!
- Big Little Lies on HBO – it’s a crazy, twisted, addictive little show!
- this lamp – it is possible to be in love with a lamp? Thinking I need two of them for our entryway!
- these black aviator sunglasses – I was wanting a pair of black Ray-Ban’s but then I found these for $14! Score!