Happy Friday! The week is almost over and the weekend is almost here! This week was the first week of spring, but I don’t think the weather knew. It started off good and ended with lots of rain and more to come. I had big plans for some wood shelving in our kitchen, but the rain ruined it. Oh well. The project isn’t going anywhere. 🙂
(post contains affiliate links, see disclosure)
- The highlight of the week was definitely my bouquet of flowers from BloomThat. I have shared them on my Friday Favs before, but they just get better and better! I always choose the neutral bouquets, preferably with a succulent. And from now until 3/31 you can use code WELCOME15 for 15% off your first order! This bouquet is THE HUNTER and it’s just so gorgeous!
- this image from Pinterest – HELLO modern farmhouse! Can a girl just dream?
- Pilates – I mentioned Pilates on my post from last week and how it is one of my goals this year. I started pilates in my late teens/early twenties and it was amazing for me. I decided to get back into it, busted out my old DVDs and to my surprise I can still do all the moves, not as well but CAN still DO them!
- and this might be a weird one but these Special K protein bites are so good! Taste like Snickers! Mmmm. Remember my number one goal lately is getting healthy. 😉
- oh and my new favorite show – Underground. Its new to me, but has been around for a season and just started its second season. So good!
What was the highlight of your week? Share with me!
Leave a comment or chat with me on Instagram + Facebook!
You always give perfect, Beautiful and original ideas for the home!